It is not recommended to start hormone replacement therapy , if any of the conditions listed below. If any of these occur during equipoise cycle, you should immediately stop using the drug.
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Vaginal bleeding of unknown origin
- Confirmed or presumptive diagnosis of breast cancer
- Confirmed or presumptive diagnosis of hormone-dependent precancerous disease or hormone-dependent cancers
- Liver tumors present or in history (benign or malignant)
- Severe liver disease
- Acute arterial thrombosis or thromboembolism (such as myocardial infarction, stroke)
- Deep vein thrombosis in the acute stage, thromboembolism present or in history
- Severe hypertriglyceridemia
- Hypersensitivity to the drug equipoise cycle.
The use of carefully
Cyclo-Proginova be used with caution in the following diseases: hypertension, congenital hyperbilirubinemia (Gilbert syndrome, Dubin-Johnson and Rotor), cholestatic jaundice or cholestatic pruritus during pregnancy, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, diabetes.
Pregnancy and lactation
HRT is not appointed during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Large-scale epidemiological studies of steroid hormones used for contraception or hormone replacement therapy, found no increased risk of birth defects in children born to women who took such hormones before pregnancy, and teratogenic effects of hormones in their casual reception in the early stages of pregnancy.
Small amounts of sex hormones can be released from the mother’s milk.
Dosing and Administration
If the patient is still ongoing menstruation, treatment should equipoise cycle be started on the 5th day of the menstrual cycle (1st day of menstruation corresponds to the 1st day of the menstrual cycle).
Patients with amenorrhea or very infrequent menses and postmenopausal women, can start taking the drug at any time, provided that the pregnancy is excluded.
Each package is designed for a 21-day reception.
Daily for the first 11 days of a white dragees one, and then for 10 days – one daily light brown pellet. After 21 days of receiving the drug should be a 7-day break from taking the drug, during which bleeding occurs menstrualnopodobnoe caused by the abolition of the drug (usually 2-3 days after receiving the last pills).
After a 7-day break in taking the drug begin a new pack taking pills in the first day of the week as the first pellets from the previous package.
Sugar Plum Swallow whole with a little liquid. The time of day when a woman takes a drug, it does not matter, however, if she began taking pills at any given time, it must adhere to this time and beyond. If a woman forgets to take pills, she can take it within the next 12 – 24 hours. If the treatment is interrupted for a long time, may cause vaginal bleeding.
- Reproductive system and breast: equipoise cycle change the frequency and intensity of uterine bleeding, breakthrough bleeding, intermenstrual spotting (usually weakens during therapy), dysmenorrhea, changes in vaginal discharge, a condition similar to premenstrual syndrome; soreness, tension and / or breast enlargement
- From the gastrointestinal tract: indigestion, bloating, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, recurrent cholestatic jaundice
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue: skin rash, itchy skin, chloasma, erythema nodosum
- headache, migraine, dizziness, anxiety and depressive symptoms, fatigue
- Miscellaneous: palpitations, edema, high blood pressure, venous thrombosis and thromboembolism, muscle cramps, changes in body weight, changes in libido, visual disturbances, intolerance to contact lenses, allergic reactions
There were no risk of serious side effects when taking the drug accidentally in an amount several times greater than the daily therapeutic dose. Symptoms that may occur with overdose include nausea, vomiting, vaginal bleeding. No specific antidote, treatment is symptomatic.
Interaction with other drugs
When you start equipoise cycle should stop the use of hormonal contraceptives. The patient should be advised that hormonal contraceptives if necessary.
Long-term treatment with drugs that induce liver enzymes (eg, certain anticonvulsants and antimicrobials) can increase the clearance of sex hormones and reduce their clinical efficacy. This property of inducing liver enzymes was found in hydantoins, barbiturates, primidone, carbamazepine and rifampicin, the presence of this feature is also supposed to have oxcarbazepine, topiramate, felbamate and griseofulvin. Maximum induction is typically observed enzyme no sooner than 2-3 weeks, but then it can persist for at least 4 weeks after stopping treatment.