Reduced blood clotting influenced bemiparin sodium due to the fact that it enhances the inhibitory effect of antithrombin III to several blood clotting factors boldenone undecylenate.
Absorption and elimination kinetics of the drug described by a linear 1st order. Absorption : after subcutaneous injection of bemiparin sodium is rapidly absorbed, bioavailability of 96%. Maximum antifactor-Xa activity in plasma upon administration of the drug in prophylactic with peak activity of the order / ml, respectively. Antifactor-IIa activity when administered at the above doses of the drug can not be detected. Maximum activity in plasma of the drug when administered at therapeutic and is achieved in 3-4 hours with peak activity of the order and , respectively. Antifactor-IIa activity of about was detected upon administration of the drug at the following doses:. and boldenone undecylenate Elimination : when administered at a dose of bemiparin sodium is approximately 5-6 hours, and the drug administered 1 time per day. currently, the data describing the ability of sodium bemiparin bind to plasma proteins, its metabolism and excretion in humans is not available.
Indications for use:
- Prevention of thromboembolism in patients undergoing general surgical interventions and orthopedic surgery;
- thromboembolism prophylaxis in patients with high or moderate risk of thrombosis (without surgery);
- secondary prevention of venous thromboembolism recurrence in patients with deep vein thrombosis and transient risk factors;
- prevention of clotting in boldenone undecylenate the extracorporeal circulation system during hemodialysis.
- Hypersensitivity to bemiparin sodium, heparin or processed products organs of pigs;
- thrombocytopenia confirmed or suspected of thrombocytopenia caused by heparin immunologically with a history;
- active bleeding or bleeding disorder;
- severe liver and pancreas;
- trauma or surgery in the central nervous system, organs of vision and hearing;
- syndrome, disseminated intravascular coagulation heparin induced within thrombocytopenia;
- Acute bacterial endocarditis and endocarditis protracted;
- organic disorders with increased risk of bleeding (active peptic ulcer, haemorrhagic stroke, cerebral aneurysm or cerebral neoplasms);
- hepatic or renal failure;
- uncontrolled hypertension;
- gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer in the anamnesis;
- urolithiasis disease;
- iris and retina disease;
- during spinal or epidural anesthesia and / or lumbar puncture.
Pregnancy and lactation
In the absence of reliable clinical boldenone undecylenate evidence supporting the safety of drugs in pregnancy, use pregnancy should only be if the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus.
It is not known whether breast drug is released milk, so if you must lactation, breast-feeding for a period of the drug should be discontinued.